Tattoos are becoming a huge trend these days. A lot of people want to get tattooed in order to express themselves and their beliefs. Black tattoos are hugely preferable, but blue tattoos are gaining popularity as well. Because blue is such a soothing color to the eyes. The dark blue color and red look beautiful as well as an eye-catcher too. The tattooed can get creative with the designs and the phases of the pattern. The Blue or red tattoo sleeve looks like a beautiful piece of art on the wearer’s body.
Things to know
In general, this is what you should expect during a laser tattoo removal session:
- You’ll be given a pair of protective eye shields (If required).
- The technician will test your skin’s reaction to the laser to determine the most effective energy for treatment.
- The technician uses the laser to pass pulses of intense light through the top layers of your skin that will be absorbed by the tattoo pigment only.
Your technician will give you specific aftercare instructions.
In general, apply antibacterial ointment to your skin for several days following each procedure. The ointment will help heal your skin and reduce the risk of infection. Change the wound dressing each time you apply the ointment.
For at least the next two weeks:
- Keep the treated area clean and dry.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight.
- Don’t pick at any scabs or blisters that form.